Policing lately has been a brutal business. See for yourself but be warned, this is disturbing :
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=456210497&blogId=474666521 “The largest street gang in America”
The City of San Jose, CA is responding by testing the wearing of cameras by officers, presumably turned on and off by the officers themselves. They beat you up, Joe and Jane Public, and their punishment is to surveil you.
Calif. city’s police to wear head-mounted cameras
SAN JOSE, Calif. – San Jose police are testing head-mounted cameras to record interactions with the public.
The test using 18 patrol officers comes as citizens’ groups criticize the department for too often using force during arrests.
Officers are to turn on the cameras every time they talk with anyone. They download the recordings after every shift.
The cameras are the size of a Bluetooth cell phone earpieces and attach by a headband above the ear.
San Jose is the first major American city to try the devices, made by Arizona-based Taser International. Taser is paying for the experiment, but the price could be high if San Jose equips all 1,400 officers.
Each kit costs $1,700, plus a $99 per officer monthly fee. That’s $4 million department-wide each year.
Information from: San Jose Mercury News, http://www.sjmercury.com
Protocol No. 1
(3) It must be noted that men with bad instincts are more in number than the good, and therefore the best results in governing them are attained by violence and terrorism…
Every man aims at power, everyone would like to become a dictator if only he could…
(4) What has restrained the beasts of prey who are called men? What has served for their guidance hitherto?
(5) In the beginnings of the structure of society, they were subjected to brutal and blind force; afterwards, to LAW, which is the same force only disguised. I draw the conclusion that, by the law of nature, right lies in force.
MIGHT IS RIGHT
(12) Our right lies in force. The word ‘right’ is an abstract thought and proved by nothing. The word means no more than: Give me what I want in order that thereby I may have proof that I am stronger than you.
(14) In every State in which there is bad organization of authority, an impersonality of laws and of the rulers who have lost their personality amid the flood of rights ever multiplying out of liberalism, I find a new right –to attack by right of the strong, and to scatter to the winds all existing forces of order and regulation…
(15) Our power in the present tottering condition of all forms of power will be more invincible than any other, because it will remain invisible until the moment when it has gained such strength that no cunning can any longer undermine it.
(16) Out of the temporary evil we are now compelled to commit will emerge the good….The result justifies the means. Let us direct our attention to..not so much to what is good and moral as to what is necessary and useful.
(18) In order to elaborate satisfactory forms of action it is necessary to have regard to the rascality, the slackness, the instability of the mob, its lack of capacity to understand…
(20) A people left to itself, i.e., to upstarts from its midst, brings itself to ruin…
WE ARE DESPOTS
(22) Behold the alcoholic animals, bemused with drink…
It is not for us and ours to walk that road. The peoples of the GOYIM are bemused with alcoholic liquors; their youth has grown stupid…
(23) Our counter-sign is Force and Make-believe…
Violence must be the principle, and cunning and make-believe the rule…This evil is the one and only means to attain the end, the good.
Therefore, we must not stop…
(24) Our State…has the right to replace the horrors of war by less noticeable and more satisfactory sentences of death, necessary to maintain the terror which tends to produce blind submission….we must keep the program of violence and make-believe.
WE SHALL END LIBERTY
TASER INTERNATIONAL INC. www.taser.com ; http://www.answers.com/topic/taser-international-inc Scottsdale AZ
Richard H. Carmona (US Surgeon Gen.) http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G1-160485472.html , Board of Dir.
Mark W. Kroll http://people.forbes.com/profile/mark-w-kroll/39056, Board of Dir.
Judy Martz http://people.forbes.com/profile/judy-martz/76687 Board of Dir.
Bruce R. Culver http://people.forbes.com/profile/bruce-r-culver/76684 Board of Dir.